Business Development ManagerLocation: Denver, CO
PrintReleaf has an immediate opening for a Business Development Manager to join our growing company in Denver, Colorado.
PrintReleaf Certification empowers businesses to sustain and grow our global forestry system...one print job at a time.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing new prospects to increase revenue according to PrintReleaf’s prospecting, customer meeting, and proposal goals. This is a stellar opportunity to work with a team of incredibly bright and motivated people within a growing company and exciting industry. This individual’s eagerness to bring his or her top notch sales skills to a domain that “makes a difference” will be rewarded with the ability to offer meaningful solutions to customers and strong earning potential. The PrintReleaf team truly works together to combat the deforestation crisis using innovation, technology, and our passion to drive change, and the Business Development Manager role combines business development and world class technology to directly impact the way organizations manage their environmental practices.
- Contacting prospects to identify, qualify and close new business
- Scheduling meetings with key decision makers
- Following up on meetings with prospects identified and seeing them through the sales cycle by scheduling additional meetings
- Providing stakeholders with appropriate marketing literature
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of B.A. or B.S. undergraduate degree required
- Previous sales experience calling prospects
- Proven success presenting a value proposition
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A strong technical aptitude
- A sense of initiative and strong motivation
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com, Pipedrive, or a similar CRM
- Prior experience within or passion for sustainability
How to apply:
Send us an email to email@example.com and let us know what excites you about the role.
You should include these in your application:
- Links to online profiles you use (GitHub, Twitter, etc.)
- A description of your work history (whether as a resume, LinkedIn profile, or in the form of a cover letter)