Senior Business Development ManagerLocation: Denver, Colorado
PrintReleaf has an immediate opening for a Senior Business Development Manager to join our growing company in Denver, Colorado.
Position: Senior Business Development Manager
Location: Denver, Colorado
Salary range: $70,000 – $80,000 base salary depending on experience and qualifications, plus commission ($100K+ OTE in first year)
Benefits: Flexible time off and competitive benefits
PrintReleaf is the world’s first platform for automated reforestation. We measure paper consumption at businesses, equate it to the number of trees deforested to produce that paper, and automate the reforestation of those trees at planting projects around the world.
As a Sr. Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for developing new prospects and converting them into customers to increase revenue according to PrintReleaf’s system for success. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of incredibly bright and motivated people within a growing company and exciting industry.
Your eagerness to bring your top-notch sales skills to a domain that “makes a difference” will be rewarded with the ability to offer meaningful solutions to customers and realize strong earning potential.
What you'll do:
- Contacting prospects and key decision makers to identify, qualify and close new business
- Scheduling meetings with key decision makers
- Developing comprehensive custom, strategic, and compelling proposals
- Implementing and executing new account launch activities
- Managing key account relationships to foster ongoing growth and scale
- Providing valuable feedback to our product team to further platform improvements
What you bring:
- Minimum of B.A. or B.S. undergraduate degree required
- Proven success carrying and outperforming a sales quota
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- A strong technical aptitude
- A sense of initiative and strong motivation
- Relentless energy to succeed in your work every single day
- 2+ years professional experience in a new business development role
- Strong ability to create and execute successful prospecting and closing strategies
- Creative ‘outside the box’ thinking
- Ability to efficiently manage a significant pipeline of new business opportunities
- A keen understanding of how to prioritize your activities and focus
- Familiarity with enterprise CRM systems
- Experience in the office print, paper, or commercial print industry
- Experience in green-tech, sustainability or environmental roles
- Experience or education in printing technologies
- General business acumen
How to apply:
- Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what excites you about the role.
- Please include a description of your work history – whether as a resume, LinkedIn profile, or in the form of a cover letter.
- Feel free to ask any questions about the position.