Integrating with PrintFleet
The following guide will walk you through the steps required to integrate your PrintFleet software with PrintReleaf.
Part I: Adding your PrintFleet Server to PrintReleaf
This will establish a live connection between your PrintFleet and PrintReleaf.
- Enter the URL, Username, Password, and Contact Email for your PrintFleet account and server.
- Click Continue to save.
Part II: Connecting a Customer to PrintFleet
This will register the customer as an active feed for PrintReleaf to automatically sync page counts from PrintFleet.
- Log in to your PrintFleet dealer portal.
- Navigate to Settings > Group Management > Manage Groups.
- Select the group (account) from the left hand menu that you want to connect to PrintReleaf.
- Once selected, copy the Group ID number. You will paste this into PrintReleaf to complete the configuration for this account.
- Enter a name for the new account.
- Click Create Account.
- Scroll Down to Data Feeds.
- Click Add PrintFleet Feed.
- Select your PrintFleet Server from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the customer's PrintFleet Group ID from Step 4.
- Click Add Feed to save.